7. What are you learning about yourself?
- I’m a lot stronger than I used to believe, having been through a lot of crap in my life and heart break. I still catch my breath, stand up, brush myself off and keep going.
- Being alone and being lonely are not at all the same thing. I am ‘alone’, no relationship, have lived alone, spend a lot of my down time at home alone, but make no mistake I am not lonely at all.
- I do not need a man to complete me. A significant other can enhance the flavor of life, but I am imperfectly whole all by myself.
- I don’t have to allow toxic people into my world. I can be kind if paths cross, and I will be, but it is absolutely acceptable to not entertain them or give them free rent in my heart and head or permit them access below the visible, immediate surface of the moment. Toodles to the toxins is 100% okay!
- I don’t play enough. I’m too focused on purpose. I need more play in my life.
- Every day is full of small gifts and blessings, and if I stop and view the day with gratitude they are all very obvious and I am rich in them.
- I cannot sing, but I sing anyway and love doing it. Same with dancing.
- The happier I’ve become with me, loving who I am and where my life is, the easier I found it to forgive others and be kind to even those I do not like in the least.
- I love my life. 🙂