Random Happy Thoughts
I think I’ve gotten my latest frustrations out of my system, today calls for random happy thoughts that have rolled through my head today.
- Sleeping in totally rocks! Went to bed at midnight and didn’t get up until 10:45am this morning. I feel MARVELOUS!
- Grocery shopping is fun when you share the experience with someone. I enjoyed going shopping with Diva Mom.
- Nothing beats fresh veggies, especially corn on the cob purchased from local farmers at road side stands and picked fresh this morning!
- Having my daughter over to spend the afternoon and evening with us, cooking out and wine tonight in the Diva Den. I miss living with her and love getting to spend time together 🙂
- Storms that come blowing in suddenly, packing hail and making the lights flicker are a bit scary. But the power stayed on so all is good!
- Caramel Truffle coffee tastes SO good, I really enjoy flavored coffee!
- I love this house! Still kind of adjusting after 2.5 months but it is the coolest place and I love living in it! It is so big and spread out giving us each the needed solitude but still having each other so nice and close.
- Grilled hamburgers are SO yummy! Add folks you love around your table and they are a feast fit for a king! Well a bunch of princesses at least.
- Crisp, clean sheets to change on the bed, I just love it!
- Church festivals with warm beer and poker tables, gotta love ’em!
- Puppies and kittens are so fun to watch interacting, especially when they do not know they are not supposed to like each other.
- Unexpectedly bumping into my youngest brother when dropping off lunch to my dad is a very good thing (even if he is sweaty and stinks from working outside).
- A nice deck with the woods as our back drop is so wonderfully relaxing, heat and humidity just don’t seem to matter when sitting out there.
- Texts from old friends, favorite drinking buddies! I LOVE YOU GUYS
- Saturday night wine at the Diva Den, always something to look forward too!
- I LOVE WEEKENDS!!!
Some individuals just don’t get it, like my friend who couldn’t realize the practical intention of this section on your article “……” it gets me to feel brighter after reading it.
Comments are closed.